Lifestyle Membership Information and Benefits
A new membership category of Lifestyle membership has been made available by PGC to provide a playing option for experienced golfers, who due to work or other commitments cannot play on a regular basis or new golfers who wish to join as a trial to evaluate converting to full Club membership.
The membership will provide full access to the course, clubhouse and driving range which also provides the following benefits.
- The provision of a Golflink number and the ability to get an AGU handicap.
- The opportunity to play in the following club competitions with out payment of a green fee. For ladies, 18 hole competitions on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and 9 hole competitions on Monday and Friday. For men, 18 hole competitions Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and 9 hole competition on Friday. A mixed competition is also held monthly on a Sunday.
- The opportunity to play practice rounds without payment of a green fee on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and after scheduled competitions on any other day of the week.
- A free swing assessment by the Club Professional, Anthony Bennett.
- Member discount rates for lessons and clinics with the Club Professional.
- Member discount rates for driving range practice ball buckets.
- The option to obtain a PGC Fuel Discount Card from United Petroleum.
- For senior males, the option to join Country Vets and play monthly competitions at golf clubs in the Southwest including Bunbury, Busselton, Capel, Collie, Margaret River etc.
The Lifestyle membership is a pay as you go (PAYG) membership option based on an 80 point allocated for payment of the initial fee of $500. The initial fee entitles the member to play 18 hole rounds for 8 points on Saturday and Sunday, 6 points for midweek and all 9 hole rounds for 3 points in any combination for the allocated points. When all points are used the member has the option to purchase additional point bundles as required to continue playing golf. Additional point bundles are available in 3 options: 20 points – $125 (exp 31 days) 40 points – $250 (exp 60 days) 80 points – $500 (exp 153 days).
Full memberships options are available and upgrades from Lifestyle to Full can be implemented if desired.
Pinjarra Golf Club prides itself on having a relaxed and welcoming social atmosphere, excellent golf facilities and a number of membership categories to suit individual needs. Become a member of Pinjarra Golf Club and be impressed with a range of benefits, including the following:
- Play golf on an 18 hole championship golf course
- Join competitive and/or social golf competitions, including twilight events
- Ideal for golfers of all abilities
- Enjoy the member camaraderie and invite guests for golf, meal or a drink
- Have access to an excellent Club Professional for all your golfing equipment and lessons.
- Wonderful clubhouse facilities.
2023 Family Membership – Special Discount Fees and Conditions
Following on from previous successful Family membership drives, the Club will again offer a special Family Membership aimed at promoting an injection of younger new members, in particular females and juniors. This new membership category is anticipated to ensure the long term sustainability of the Club.
The Family Primary & Secondary members both pay the membership fee of $1,160 each.
- Family Primary and Family Secondary all have playing rights and privileges of full adult members respectively. All Family Members must reside at the same address. The Family Special Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount scheme.
Contact the office on 9531 1252 for further details.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
Complete & Sign the Application Form making sure you select the type of Membership you require.
Download Application Form here … Membership – Application Form
Once your application has been received, it will then go the next Board meeting (usually the second Tuesday of the month) for Board approval but whilst you are waiting for Board approval you are able to start playing golf and enjoying the club facilities.
Link to Fees Structure … here ….
Online Membership Enquiries here …
For more information or to arrange a time to view the facilities please contact the Club on 9531 1252 or fill in our on-line enquiry form.
Our Club Membership year commences on 1st January and runs through to 31st December.
New members are welcome to join at any time during the year. Pro rata subscriptions are payable from April 1st for their first period of membership.
We also offer a monthly payment option for your annual subscription fees, Contact the office for further details. (Conditions apply).