Are you considering membership of Pinjarra Golf Club? There are a number of different categories that suit individual needs.
|Membership Type||2023 Rates|
|Lifestyle Membership||$500 (for 80 points)|
|Country (residing more than 40km from club)||$1130.00|
|Family – Primary/Secondary||*each* $1160.00|
|*(Family – Spouse/Partner residing at same address)|
|9 Hole Senior||$860.00|
|Student 18-20 years||$555.00|
|Junior 16-17 years||$160.00|
|Junior under 16 years||$50.00|
|Social – Restricted ##||$10.00|
|*** Reduced green fees payable on playing|
|## No playing rights, Social eat / drink only|
Currently there is no Nomination Fee payable.
Membership year is 1st January to 31st December.
Rates are pro-rated, on a monthly basis, from 1st April except for Flexi, Student & Junior rates which are pro-rated from 1st July.
Lifestyle Membership Information and Benefits
A new membership category of Lifestyle membership has been made available by PGC to provide a playing option for experienced golfers, who due to work or other commitments cannot play on a regular basis or new golfers who wish to join as a trial to evaluate converting to full Club membership.
The membership will provide full access to the course, clubhouse and driving range which also provides the following benefits.
- The provision of a Golflink number and the ability to get an AGU handicap.
- The opportunity to play in the following club competitions with out payment of a green fee. For ladies, 18 hole competitions on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and 9 hole competitions on Monday and Friday. For men, 18 hole competitions Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and 9 hole competition on Friday. A mixed competition is also held monthly on a Sunday.
- The opportunity to play practice rounds without payment of a green fee on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and after scheduled competitions on any other day of the week.
- A free swing assessment by the Club Professional, Anthony Bennett.
- Member discount rates for lessons and clinics with the Club Professional.
- Member discount rates for driving range practice ball buckets.
- The option to obtain a PGC Fuel Discount Card from United Petroleum.
- For senior males, the option to join Country Vets and play monthly competitions at golf clubs in the Southwest including Bunbury, Busselton, Capel, Collie, Margaret River etc.
The Lifestyle membership is a pay as you go (PAYG) membership option based on an 80 point allocated for payment of the initial fee of $500. The initial fee entitles the member to play 18 hole rounds for 8 points on Saturday and Sunday, 6 points for midweek and all 9 hole rounds for 3 points in any combination for the allocated points. When all points are used the member has the option to purchase additional point bundles as required to continue playing golf. Additional point bundles are available in 3 options: 20 points – $125 (exp 31 days) 40 points – $250 (exp 60 days) 80 points – $500 (exp 153 days).
Full memberships options are available and upgrades from Lifestyle to Full can be implemented if desired.