COVID UPDATE 6TH JUNE 2020
The Board has met to discuss restrictions and rules regarding COVID-19 and the following rules are now in place as of the 6th June 2020, in line with Phase 3 lifting of restrictions.
The Board has agreed to the following, until the Government / GolfWA directives change:
- The Clubhouse will open to members on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Changerooms and Bathroom facilities are available daily.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR MEMBERS REWARDS CARD TO GOLF
- Upon entering the Clubhouse for a drink, ONLY the main Clubhouse doors will be open. Please enter and scan your Members Reward Card. This is our mandatory COVID19 contact log. It is for your safety
- If you choose to sit on the verandah to have a drink, please scan your Members Reward Card at the front door. Again, this is for your safety and our COVID contact requirements
- You must be seated at a table to consume a drink. You can not sit or stand at the bar and drink
- Pies, Pasties, Sausage rolls, Snack food and drinks are available at the Bar or ProShop. The Kitchen will remain closed until further notice, therefore sandwiches, toasties, hot chips are not available at this time
- No nibble baskets or shared cheese and biscuits are permitted under COVID19 rules
- Competitions are for members only. No guests or green fees permitted
- Green fees are permitted on the course on non competition days, being Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- STRICTLY NO BYO ALCOHOL! Please bring your own water bottles. All water fountains have been turned off and shared water coolers have been removed
- All golf play (comp, social or green fees) must be booked. Please do not just ‘turn up’
- Booking sheets will open online for Tuesday and Thursday comps on Saturday at 6pm for the following week. Saturday comps will open online Sunday 6pm for the following week. Alternatively, you may call the Proshop
- Social distancing rules still to apply at all times
- 1 person per cart. NO EXCEPTIONS. We understand your feedback regarding this, but the Club has NO options on this. Please don’t ask to share a cart. You will be refused (**see below)
- The flags are to remain in place at all times. DO NOT remove the flag sticks. Rakes have also been removed. Use your club to smooth bunker. Please repair your divots / pitchmarks
- NTP / Long putts are still not able to be put out, therefore the card draw will continue. Remember to mark your own card (as sharing items is not recommended)
- Please remember to wear suitable golf attire. If you are unsure, please refer to our dress code.
** In relation to the shared carts – we are lobbying various bodies to get a definitive answer on this issue. We know some other Clubs are doing it, but the current advise from our Local Law Enforcement is that shared carts breach the Social Distancing Rules, and therefore not allowed. Breaches would incur fines.
We are working extremely closely with GolfWA and Local Law Enforcement, and should any rules change the Board will review immediately.
We thank you for your patience and understanding with all the changes the Club is having to impose.